.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

TonyGuitar

Electric Vehicles, EV, hybrid, hybrid vehicles, clean energy, green power, solar power, wind power, Bloombox, home based power, fuel cell, wind generator, incentives, rebates, government, government policy

My Photo
Name:
Location: Courtenay, British Columbia, Canada

Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Troops, soldiers, military and our support




Are you anywhere near Ottawa?

Support our troops: Rally in Toronto, Friday, Sept. 29; God bless CFRA, Ottawa.
http://www.cfra.com/red-fridays/index.asp?id=8

"News Talk Radio 580 CFRA is proud to support the grassroots effort brought to Petawawa by the wives of two men serving in the Canadian Forces.

BE SURE TO WEAR SOMETHING RED ON FRIDAY!

Sept 25th - RESULTS= Great turnout and the hill was a sea of RED In our troops honour.

== UPDATE;=====================================
Toronto is the next centre for another troops Friday support meet and be
sure to WEAR RED AGAIN IN TORONTO NEXT FRIDAY!.

For more information on supporting our troops, visit http://www.marriedtothecanadianforces.com

Mark in Ottawa / TG in Courtenay

1 Comments:

Blogger Gayle said...

I'm not anywhere near Ottawa, Tony, but I do wear red every Friday, if I'm going to be anywhere that I'm going to be seen, that is. Usually I'm out here in the country, and the only people who see me are my husband and my four dogs and two cats. Hey! Don't laugh. My pets are people too, ya know!

The thing is, if I go into town where I'm going to be seen, I do wear a red t-shirt. It's also a big sacrifice... I look horrible in red! But anything for the cause. :)

8:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Progressive Bloggers