.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}


Electric Vehicles, EV, hybrid, hybrid vehicles, clean energy, green power, solar power, wind power, Bloombox, home based power, fuel cell, wind generator, incentives, rebates, government, government policy

My Photo
Location: Courtenay, British Columbia, Canada

Saturday, January 05, 2008

2500 Euros for no gas vehicle and $299 for laptop

Things are looking up for us ** Poor Boys**

To go along with the new modern Asustek laptop bargain at $299,


you will soon be able to buy a car that uses no gas or diesel for 2,500 Euros.

There is a BBC video waiting for you at:

French designed, India made at Tata Motors and a new plant going up in Melbourn Au.

Soon, a car and a great laptop for 9K. = TG

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,


Blogger Gayle said...

Dang, Tony. It looks so narrow!

I saw your comment over at Canadian Sentinel's regarding the upcoming Gathering of Eagle's march. I wonder why you haven't posted about it?

6:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

If the battery industry gets as big as the oil industry, will it be any less obnoxious.Each solution comes with its own set of problems.

12:03 PM  
Anonymous MP3 e MP4 said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the MP3 e MP4, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://mp3-mp4-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

7:34 AM  
Blogger barb michelen said...

Hello I just entered before I have to leave to the airport, it's been very nice to meet you, if you want here is the site I told you about where I type some stuff and make good money (I work from home): here it is

6:31 PM  
Blogger TonyGuitar said...

This is supposed to solve all our power problems.

These chaps are either very good actors or have possibly discovered something.


= TG

5:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

Progressive Bloggers